- Bar Manager and/or Head Bartender
Roles / Responsibilities
- Provide top level customer service
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for patrons
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
- Required to use TouchBistro, our point of sale system.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations and laws.
- Comply with all Woodcutters Blanket internal safety policies and procedures.
- Notify Bar Manager when inventory is low or out of stock
- Able to easily work together with other bartenders, severs and kitchen team.
- Willingness to help with retail in brewery.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Interested in coming up with new drink recipes.
- Basic understanding of brewing process and in-depth understanding of all products and merchandise.
- Be up to date on all menus, events, advertising and promotions.
This is a casual part time position which can include weekday, weekend and evening work. Eligible candidate should be available to work at least 2-3 shifts a week.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org